Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) below carefully.
1. Use of Site and Copyrights Restrictions
The Site itself, such as its architecture, its presentation, its graphic standards and everything it contains as well as all the material (texts, graphs, graphics, logos, drawings, images, etc.) which are published on the Site are protected by intellectual property rights, including the copyright (hereinafter referred to as the “Protected Elements”) and Mayora Group exclusively own all rights, title and interest in and to the application, without limitation all of associated Intellectual Property Rights (or our licensors).
The Site is strictly provided for your personal and noncommercial use. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you shall not, including but not limited to:
- Impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorized to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, create a derivative work, assemble, recreate, distribute, present, show, disseminate, publicly display, transfer, transmit, publish, sell, attribute, sub-license, transfer ,modify, alter, all or part of the Protected Elements with a view, in particular, to obtaining unauthorized access to the Site and accessing the Site by any means other than the connection interface with the user space, furnished by Mayora Group to you for such purpose via the Site;
- Using contents posted in the Site to post, claim, correlate or encourage any indecent, defamatory, obscene, objectionable, or unlawful acts and unauthorized campaigns;
- Damage, interfere with, or disrupt access to the Site or do anything which may modify, interrupt, impair, or interchange the functionality and the information contained within the Site;
- Creating an alternative database in electronic and/or manual means by systematically downloading and storing any part or all contents of the Site;
- Without permission, set up links from any website controlled directly or indirectly by you to any page;
- Assist others to do any of the above.
Mayora Group is fully entitled by its sole discretion to temporarily or indefinitely suspend, block, or terminate your access to all or sections to the Site without any notice.
2. Changes to the Terms & Conditions
Mayora Group reserves the right to modify any part of the Site inclusive of these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) from time to time. By using the Site after we have made improvements thereof, you have understood and have agreed to conform to and be bound by the updated version of Terms and Conditions.
3. Product Information
Mayora Group strives to accurately display the color and texture of the products. However, inaccuracies due to monitor display and lighting should be taken into account. Products displayed on site are for representative and informative purposes only and may not be available in all stores and/or may vary in specifications in each country.
All trademarks and all related logos, designs, labels, bottle designs and all other intellectual property associated with www.mayora.com used herein are owned by Mayora Group. Mayora Group‘s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Mayora Group’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Mayora Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or, sponsored by Mayora Group.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by websites to which you may link from the Site ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with Mayora Group of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Mayora Group does not author, edit, or monitor these Linked Sites. Mayora Group has not reviewed any or all of the Linked Sites and disclaim endorsement of any content and/or support operator of such Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that Mayora Group is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
6. Restriction of liability
Under no circumstances shall Mayora Group, to the extent permitted by law, be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential or indirect loss or damage, including lost profits, loss of income or revenue, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information, or punitive damages even if Mayora Group was notified in advance of the potential of such damages), harm, or injury howsoever arising, and whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use the Site or any of the materials of the Site or sites "hot-linked" to the Site, or are caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operational transmission, computer virus or line failure. The material on the Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials on the Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws, Mayora Group disclaims all liability for negligence and disclaims all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, (whether by law, case law, trade usage or otherwise) including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Mayora Group does not warrant or make any representations that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct accurate or reliable, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mayora Group does not warrant or make any representations and expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility regarding use of or reliance upon information contained in the Site or Linked Sites in terms of its accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Mayora Group) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
7. Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indonesian law. Any interpretation, violation, dispute or claim concerning these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian courts, notwithstanding plurality of parties to the action, third party proceedings, including all emergency, protective and summary proceedings.